Pressurized Flat Panel Solar Water Heater
|FOB Price:||US $300 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $300/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Cartons and Wooden Box for Sample|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: IPFT
- Structure: Compact Type
- Interior Material: Stainless Steel
- Composition: Collector
- Circulation: Type: Indirect / Closed Loop (Active)
- Connection Type: Direct-Plug
- Housing Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Brand Name: Imposol
- Coating: Black Chrome/Blue Titanium
- Trademark: imposol
- Origin: China, Jiangsu
- Max. Capacity: 51-100L
- Pressure: Pressurized
- Collector Components: Flat-plate
- Certification: CE, CB, Solar Keymark
- Heating System: Active
- Installation: Freestanding
- Capacity: 100
- Product Name: Compact Flat Plate Solar Water Heater with Panel
- Pipe: Copper
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8419191000
|vacuum tube||supply water|
1) Header pipe: Copper pipe, Absorbing fin: Aluminum or copper ( Specification of flat plate pls see "BaoBei series " flat-plate solar collector in my website )
2) Outer tank shell: Coloured steel or stainless steel,
3) Inner tank: Stainless steel 3042B or 316, 100L-350L
4) Insulation: By polyurethane Thickness: 55-65mm
5) Rubber Seals and Rings: UV stabilized high temperature silicon rubber
6) Optimal installation angle: 20-80 degree
7) Inlet & Outlet: 1/2" or 3/4"
1. Flat-plate collector doesn't require vacuum with steady thermal performance. Perfect unity and long-term use.
2. In flat-plate collector system, water or working fluid flow in the metal pipe without touching the glass cover, so the tipe will not burst for sudden heat or sudden cold.
3. Flat-plate collector can be installed without space or be installed compactly. It not only supplies hot water but also owns the roof feature functions such as insulation, shading, water-proof and etc., which substitutes some even all of the roof materials.
4. The heat collector can be designed in various shape, size can be designed to match building materials and the structure.
5. Good pressure performance enables stability of the system. To learn more about Solar water heater services, contact us today.
Certificate: SRCC, Solar Keymark, CE and ISO9001