Specifications: <o: P>
1) inner manifold: Copper header
2) outer manifold: Aluminum painted un-oxygen layer
3) Insulation: Rock wool
4) Rubber Seals and Rings: UV stabilized high temperature silicon rubber
5) Optimal installation angle: 20-80 degree
6) Maximum Operating Pressure: 0.6-0.8 MPa
7) Optimal flow rate: 0.1L/min/tube - 0.026G/min/tube
8) Glass tube dimensions: 47mm x 1.5m x 10-36 pcs 58mm x 1.8m x 10-36 pcs
9) Heat pipe material: Copper
10) Heat preservation: 72hrs
11) Hail resistance: 25mm
12) Inlet & Outlet: Ø 22 or 3/4 inch<o: P>
Detailed Product Description: <o: P>
1)solar collector is designed with pressure up to 0.8Mpa.
2) Easy to use, also convenient to install
3) Can be put in the courtyard, on the roof or balcony
4) Inlet water hole connects to the tap water, and the outlet hole connects to the tap water, and the outlet hole produces pressure hot water directly
5) Efficiency: The advantage of solar tubes is that insulate the inner tube from heat loss. This means that once heat is absorbed, it is transferred to the water in the manifold, and not lost to the outside environment. This is the key difference between solar tubes and flat plate solar collectors: The insulative properties. Combined with heat transfer efficiency of the heat pipe, the collector can deliver excellent heat output all year round.
6) Aesthetics: Solar collector is designed to be low profile, sitting closed to the surface of the roof. Tubes are black and so blend in nicely with most roof colors.
7) Heat pipe has its special principle and function, and no water in the pipe. If one of the pipe is broken, the heat collector still could be used normally. <o: P>
|Heat pipe||Supply hot|
|IMRB 58/12||1.73||Ø 58mm||1800mm||12||110||127/309|