Big project water heating solar collector Main Specifications:
1) Inner manifold: Stainless steel SUS304-0.5mm
2) Vacuum tube: AL-N/AL coating 58-1800mm or 47-1500mm
3) Outer manifold: Stainless steel SUS304-0.4mm.
4) Insulation: Polyurethane45mm
5) Frame: Stainless steel SUS201-1.2mm.
1) Solar collector is designed with pressure up to 0.8Mpa.
2) Easy to use, also convenient to install
3) Can be put in the courtyard, on the roof or balcony
4) Inlet water hole connects to the tap water, and the outlet hole connects to the tap water, and the outlet hole produces pressure hot water directly
5) Efficiency: The advantage of solar tubes is that insulate the inner tube from heat loss. This means that once heat is absorbed, it is transferred to the water in the manifold, and not lost to the outside environment. This is the key difference between solar tubes and flat plate solar collectors: The insulative properties. Combined with heat transfer efficiency of the heat pipe, the collector can deliver excellent heat output all year round.
6) Aesthetics: Solar collector is designed to be low profile, sitting closed to the surface of the roof. Tubes are black and so blend in nicely with most roof colors.
7) Heat pipe has its special principle and function, and no water in the pipe. If one of the pipe is broken, the heat collector still could be used normally. Therefore, this kind of products has gradually accepted by consumers.
|IPRB F 581820||2.9||58||1800||20|
|IPRB F 581824||3.5||58||1800||24|
|IPRB F 581830||4.3||58||1800||30|
|IPRB F 471520||2.0||47||1500||20|
|IPRB F 471524||2.4||47||1500||24|
|IPRB F 471530||3.0||47||1500||30|
|IPRB F 581848||6.9||58||1800||48|
|IPRB F 581850||7.2||58||1800||50|
|IPRB F 581860||8.6||58||1800||60|
|IPRB F 471548||4.8||47||1500||48|
|IPRB F 471550||5.0||47||1500||50|
|IPRB F 471560||6.0||47||1500||60|